Milltek Catback for Mk7 VW Alltrack
So! Lots of options for how to do exhaust on your Alltrack or 4mo Golf Sportwagen, and we're going to get to the bottom of it. This is a focus on plug-and-play fitment. I will be updating this as we go along, so PLEASE feel free to use the 'more info' button. Not a lot of imagery present, but we'll get that too.
Bumper changes, valance swaps, Euro Golf R Variant (estate/wagon) trims, tons of possibilities. We can accommodate a ton of things.
This product selector is based off the stock Mk7 and Mk7.5 Alltrack. This means you've got the silver tip surrounds, one tip on each side. I will link options for Golf R rear end swaps (quad outlet) once finished. I will also accommodate Sportwagen 4-mo cars as confirmed, with those swap options as well.
These kits include an adapter to the stock downpipe. You may need an adapter to mate it to a non-Milltek downpipe. This is pretty common.
There are three volume options - 'Resonated' is quieter, likely a good option if you want it quiet but still present, or if you're running a downpipe in addition and concerned about sound. 'Road+' is a half step louder than Resonated, and one step down from non-Resonated. 'Non-Resonated' is notably louder as a catback, and would be substantially louder on an aftermarket downpipe. If you really want to nerd out, Res is a larger silencer, Road+ is a smaller silencer (from the mtk golf R), and non-res is no silencer.
There are 5 tip options - black, polished stainless, carbon fiber, satin titanium, and burnt-edge titanium.
For the sake of simplicity, here's a breakdown all written out, with a corresponding title for the drop-down menu above. Right now, Milltek is looking at June 27th for production to ship any of these kits.
1. Non-Res, polished stainless tips: $1085
2. Non-Res, cerakote black tips. $1085
3. Non-Res, carbon fiber tips. $1210
4. Non-Res, satin titanium tips. $1236
5. Non-Res, burnt-edge ti tips. $1392
6. Road+, with polished stainless tips. $1235
7. Road+, with cerakote black tips. $1235
8. Road+, with carbon fiber tips. $1361
9. Road+, with satin titanium tips. $1386
10. Road+, with burnt-edge ti tips. $1542
11. Res, with polished stainless tips. $1235
12. Res, with cerakote black tips. $1235
13. Res, with carbon fiber tips. $1361
14. Res, with satin titanium tips. $1386
15. Res, with burnt-edge ti tips. $1542
For downpipe stuff, click this link once it looks like a link, haha.